Monday, November 28, 2005

Brrrrrrrr!

They are predicting the first snow here in the land of Boeing, Microsoft and Starbucks. Which is a very dangerous time for driving. People in this area do not know how to drive in the snow. There is an urban legend that many years ago there was a huge blizzard and people left their cars on the interstate and walked home. WTF? I learned how to drive in warm tropical weather, but spent my fair share of time in the snow covered mitten state. I can drive in the snow, but I cringe every time it snows in this area. As Tiny Tim would say, "God bless, every one!" (I kind of feel like Tiny Tim with my current leg cast, but alas that is another story.)

7 pies thrown:

On My Watch said...

ah yes, the ice-capades are coming to a town near you. wear your seatbelt.

Whimsy Harbinger said...

Oooo! Stars on Ice! I do so love Scott Hamilton and his back flip.

On My Watch said...

I like Scotch on Ice better.

Whimsy Harbinger said...

Over the lips, though the gums, watch out stomach here it comes.

JohnB said...

Care to ski downhill in a Jeep, Cannoli?

Whimsy Harbinger said...

I could always take the bus and have my own slog diary .

JohnB said...

Indeed you can! Or you could walk and write a slide diary.