Monday, September 19, 2011

Chi la fa l'aspetti

Subterfuge
Apathetic
Deceitful
Manipulator
Self-Centered
Ruse

These words correctly describe the man that you have become. This is not slander, but a substance of truth. In reality, it matters not.

You have stated in a dream fiction sequence that I blame you for all my problems. This is actually not completely accurate. I blame you for your lies. I blame you for ruining my honor. I blame you for breaking your daughter’s heart. I blame you for never saying, “I’m sorry.” I blame you for not letting me leave 10 years ago.

My anger is my own. I take ownership of it. You can’t take it away. It’s a tool that I use to move forward and look towards a new and exciting future. I am not perfect nor am I a saint. I’m just a person with needs just like everyone else.

You mean nothing to me except that legally you are the father of my child. For this, I will be civil to you but nothing more. The time will come that she will know you for who you really are. I will be there to pick up the pieces when you break her heart again. I will always be there for her in a way that you are not.

At this point, there’s nothing further to say. It’s all been said or not said. So, this is it. This is the end.


Finis

3 pies thrown:

X. Dell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
X. Dell said...

I glad that you stopped by my place, for it's good to see you, old friend. Reading this post I feel so conflicted. Nevertheless, I sense the pain you're in, and wish I could do something to ease it.

I also understand the anger. Perhaps since the posting of this and now some of that ire has lost its edge. Whatever the case, I hope that it eventually decides to leave you alone....that is, if you can't use it to your advantage.

Whimsy Harbinger said...

I have released most of my anger. Possibly, writing this post helped me do that. It's good to hear from you as well. I read your blog pretty regularly when you write even though I don't comment.