Monday, July 11, 2005

"Dazed and Confused" is a song by Led Zepplin, but I seemed to be living this song at this exact moment. I find myself staring off into space. I drove into work this morning, yet I don't remember the trip that well. Work is extremely quiet this morning which is not helping my current situation. I have to get a good night's sleep at some point in my life. I think I need to live a different song such as "Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment" by the Ramones. I guess if I was living that song I wouldn't need any sleep!

Here is a silly song I used to sing as a child:

One dark day in the middle of the night
Two dead boys got up to fight.
Back to back they faced each other.
Pulled out a knife and shot each other.
A deaf policeman heard the noise and came to see the two dead boys.
If you do not believe this tale,
ask the blind man he saw it all.

0 pies thrown: